Dollar General Corp is one of America’s oldest and most popular wholesale chains that began its career in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The company currently has more than 13,000 stores in 44 of the 48 contiguous United States, except Idaho, Montana, Washington and Wyoming. The DGCustomerFirst survey is the most effective improvement tool for Dollar General.
Dollar General likes to listen to its customers and loyal customers. DG Company strives to provide its clients with a personalized and personalized experience tailored to their needs. If you have recently shopped at one of the more than 16,000 stores in the United States, you have a chance to receive a 100 gift certificate. The dgcustomerfirst.com Feedback Survey allows buyers to enter the sweepstakes at a price of $ 100 after completing the survey.
DGCustomerFirst Survey Guidelines
To ensure transparency of the investigation, the DGCustomerFirst survey contains rules and regulations. We list them below. Discover them here:
- The individual must be a citizen of one of the 48 states of the United States of America.
- Please note that only legal US citizens can participate in this survey.
- The customer must go to a store and receive a receipt with the code stamped. This code is used as a key to participate in this survey.
- No Dollar General employee or family member of a Dollar General employee is eligible to participate in the survey.
- If you want to complete the survey without making any purchases, you can only do it offline.
- Participants must know the minimum age before taking this survey.
- Only one person over the age of 18 can take the survey.
- The person who wishes to answer the questionnaire must be fluent in English or Spanish.
- No participant will accept a request for transfer or exchange of prizes.
An administrator runs the drawing and selects ten entries at random. These requests are part of the requests received during the registration period. Each of the ten DGCustomerFirst survey winners will receive a $ 100 gift card that can be purchased at any dollar store.