The survey gives you the opportunity to enter the DGCustomerFirst contest and win a $ 100 gift certificate simply by providing your real feedback on your shopping experience and your opinion on the quality, availability and price of your products, services that services provide to customers.
DGCustomerFirst Survey Eligibility
The selection criteria that a client should consider before completing the survey are listed below. All you have to do is navigate:
- It is important to note that the DGCustomerFirst survey is open to 50 legal residents of the United States and the Colombian region.
- The respondent must be at least 18 years old to complete the questionnaire.
- The company expects you to purchase and purchase products at dollar stores before completing this survey.
- Anyone wishing to participate in DGCustomerFirst must be able to provide proof of purchase upon request.
- Dollar General employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the survey or contest.
- At the end of this survey, you must provide your contact details.
How Do I Participate In DGCustomerFirst Survey?
Those interested have two options to participate in the raffle during the campaign period:
Take By Online: Eligible individuals can register by visiting a participating dollar store and making purchases. The receipt contains the link (https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/) to the Dollar General online customer satisfaction survey and a unique code authorizing access. You must answer all the questions in the survey. Once completed, you need to complete the registration form with your name and contact details. When you register, you will receive a ticket for this week’s drawing.
Alternate Login Method: Attendees can log in without making a purchase. You will need to hand-label a 3.5 “by 5” card with your full name, address, email address, date of birth, and phone number. They are used to notify you of a victory. Shipping must be made prepaid to the advertising address of PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, Michigan, ZIP 48325. This led to the “2021 Value General Survey Contest.” The best applications are eligible for the application period in which they were published. They must also be received within the deadlines established by the regulations.